Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

PBMW Mag trackday

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 pbmwBen

pbmwBen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

Thanks for coming along today guys - and glad everything is ok Piers.

Was certainly slippery out there!

#22 OO7

OO7

Licenced To Ill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationUnder a bonnet

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Cheers Ben sorry we never got to meet up and have a chat but like I posted earlier there is still the rest of the year to go and lots of track time to fit in.

#23 pbmwBen

pbmwBen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

Cheers Ben sorry we never got to meet up and have a chat but like I posted earlier there is still the rest of the year to go and lots of track time to fit in.

No worries! Glad MSV sorted you out so nicely, we'll meet another time I'm sure :)

#24 NRG chiswell

NRG chiswell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:32 AM

The pbmw trqck day is also on this year on the 24th of feb 2014 , i will be attebding in my e36 2.8 hope to see your bnw track cars there.
@pbmwBen will be able to tell you more than me

#25 pbmwBen

pbmwBen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:10 AM

We had a very successful PBMW track day last year (25/2/2013), so here it is again.

The track day itself will be on the Brands Hatch Indy circuit with an open pitlane format (meaning you can go our as little or as often as you like and at any time, no sessions or restrictions) and will cost £139, which is pretty decent value if you ask me.

There will also be plenty of space for anyone not wanting to brave it out on track to park up, chill out and either watch the action or display their own car for everyone to see. Myself and the rest of the PBMW team will be there - I'll be out on track as much as I can be in my Touring but it'd be great to meet some of you. You can also keep an eye out for some of the PBMW project cars as well as some past, present and future feature cars. It should be a great day!

Full details and booking info can be found here - clubmsv.co.uk/pbmw

;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users